Life, Here we are.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

cause you were all yellow

Life lesson. If you see something at goodwill that you like, buy it right away. Do not wait on it because it will always be gone. I've learned this lesson before but always make the same mistakes. I fell in love with a chair and was going to wait to see if I could get it half priced. It was in perfect condition and was my favorite color as of late (yellow). I hope it found a good home. I did get a shirt in a lovely shade of yellow but it definitely didn't make up for the loss of the chair. Now all I need to do is find the perfect color of navy blue nail polish, maybe that will cheer me up. I might also run by a little vintage furniture place called the "shabby shack" in mesa. I've been hearing about it, but I haven't checked it out yet. Think they have any perfect little yellow chairs?

I can feel the monsoons begging to move in and I can't wait. I enjoy all of it, the smell of the desert rain, the wind, the dust, and even the power outages. Oh and don't forget the thrilling live shots of people stuck ontop of their trucks because of a failed attempt at driving through an obviously flooded wash. There is just a feeling in the air around this time of year that is hard to describe but easily felt. I don't care what anyone says, I love Arizona.


(I didnt take this, thank you google images)

Well, it's going to be a long day even though I get off 2 hours early. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Um....shouldn't you be saving money and not buying chairs, shirts, nail polish and antiques!?!? :(

    ReplyDelete